- Basic information about the protection of personal data transferred to EBOOKING TURIZM GAYRIMENKUL ITHALAT IHRACAT TICARET LIMITED ŞİRKETI is given below. eBooking Turizm, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. In order to fulfill the illumination obligation arising from 10. eBooking Turizm reserves the right to update the text of this statement on the protection of personal data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made in the current legislation.
1) What is the legal basis for eBooking Turizm's collection of personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. In the first place, the principles of personal data protection were determined. In addition, Law No. 6563 on the regulation of electronic commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulations on Remote Contracts.
2) What methods does eBooking use to collect personal data?
- The data provided by our customers who make transactions on the www.ebookingistanbul.com website or mobile applications are processed in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
- In order to better serve its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligations, www.ebookingistanbul.com will collect, process and store your browsing information securely, provided that it is not used outside the purposes and scope specified in the text of this profile. Data protection statement. The Site collects information in order to conduct special promotions, provide promotional and marketing offers, improve the content of the Website or the Mobile Application in accordance with you and/or determine your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the Site.
3) For what purposes does eBooking Turizm use personal data?
eBooking Turizm will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Confirm shopper/shopper identity information via website/mobile application /
- To register the address and other necessary contact information
- To communicate with our customers about the terms, current status and updates of the contracts we have entered into under the relevant articles of the Distance Sale Contract and the Consumer Protection Act, and provide the necessary information
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media
- to fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have entered into under the distance sales contract and related articles of the Consumer Protection Act
- To provide information to public officials, upon request and in accordance with legislation, on matters relating to public safety
- To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to provide information to our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, taking into account the interests of our customers
- To increase customer satisfaction, to identify our customers who are shopping from websites and/or mobile applications and use them in analyzing the customer’s environment, for use in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted institutions
- To be able to make suggestions to our clients by our contracting organizations and solution partners, to inform our clients of our services
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services
- To fulfill our legal obligations and use our rights arising from current legislation
5) How does eBooking Turizm protect your personal data?
Personal data shared with eBooking Turizm is subject to eBooking Turizm's supervision and control. eBooking Turizm has the responsibility as the data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force. Recognizing our commitment in this regard, penetration tests are conducted periodically in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we hereby inform you that we are always updating our data processing policies.
6) Does eBooking Turizm share your personal data?
- Personal data of our customers is shared with third parties within the framework of customers' consent and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.However, due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracting third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided.
- The necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during the transfer of data to third parties. However, eBooking Turizm is not responsible for violations that occur in the area of risk of third-party data protection policies and third-party liability.
7) What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
a) Find out if it has been processed or not
b) request information if it has been processed
c) Learn the purpose of the treatment and whether it is used according to its purpose
d) Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad.
f) Request for deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Vehicle Protection Law
h) Objection to the appearance of a result against you due to analysis exclusively by automated systems
i) We would like to remind you that you are entitled to claim damages in the event that you suffer damages due to the wrongful processing.
The rights you have under the Personal Data Protection Act are the obligations of eBooking Turizm. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by legislation, in the event of legal changes we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can easily follow updates on this page at any time.
8) How can I be notified of legislative changes related to personal data?
- The rights you have under the Personal Data Protection Act are the obligations of eBooking Turizm. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by legislation, in the event of legal changes we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can easily follow updates on this page at any time.
9) How can I ensure that the data is up-to-date and correct?
- In accordance with Section 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, eBooking Turizm is committed to keeping your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, for eBooking Turizm to meet its obligations arising from current legislation, our customers are required to share accurate and up-to-date data with eBooking Turizm. If your data is changed in any way, we ask you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels listed below.
10) Would you like to ask an eBooking Turizm a question about your personal data?
- We have a personal data retention and destruction policy. You can contact us at any time at the e-mail address email@example.com for any questions and comments regarding your personal data.
11) Contact information
Company Name: EBOOKING TURIZM GAYRIMENKUL ITHALAT IHRACAT TICARET LIMITED ŞİRKETI.
Address: BAŞAK MAH. YUNUS EMRE CAD. 4th STAGE 1st PART BAŞAKŞEHİR-İSTANBUL 34480
Tax identification number : 3230891850
Trade Registry No: 151099-5
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible person: Tarek Fahmy